Dear Larry,   I love it,  this is truly exceptional!

Jon

On Aug 12, 2015 8:29 PM, "Larry Dougher" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
At the Pizza conference, we gave a presentation on our Dashboard and Dashboard mobile apps for Android and iOS.  I'm pleased to announce that we did a soft-launch on Monday and launched it more publicly today.

If you're interested, you can read about it here, visit it here, download the Android version here, or the iOS version here.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | 802.674.8336