And we're (almost) off!

I wanted to let the list know that we've been working with the AOE to clarify how one can get an initial teaching license with an EdTech Specialist endorsement through the AOE's transcript review process. And we can help. You need to have some work experience in K12 as staff, or as a para, with a teacher, or have taught in private schools and have a teacher support your application. 

It's pretty exciting that the ETS is one of the areas that allows this and Marlboro (and UVM) have the ETS credits. One can then add more course work to be endorsed in other subject areas. 

New page and info here:

Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, degree chair, Teaching with Technology:
E: [log in to unmask] | P: 802-258-9207


Search the SCHOOL-IT Archive

Manage your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT