You will need to reset permission too.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Fabulous!

You rock.

Keith

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Home <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes,  just create a new account and copy and paste the home folder under users.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2015, at 8:45 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good Morning.

I have searched and have not had any luck.

Anyone know if it is possible to change a MobileMe account on a Mac running 10.6.8 to a local user so that the account can be accessible via that method?

I have an older account that I need access to, but the Staff member is no longer employed and it looks like the user was logging in with a MobileMe account.  Data needs to be retrieved as the user (it seems, but I am not 100% sold on that).  There is not an option to change password through System Preferences...so I appear to be locked out...

I have no experience with MobileMe whatsoever...

Off list is fine with this...

Thanks in advance.

Keith

--