Hi all,

A parent stopped in this morning to ask if I could recommend an app or online tool that can help with organization. Her son is on an IEP and needs help with organizing homework assignments. He used a written planner last year and would rather go online this year. He needs to be able to share the content with his parents. She also mentioned that they want to be able to add in school and athletic events. Off the top of my head, I recommended Google Calendar -- we're a Google school, and our school and athletic Google calendars are public, so that's an easy merge.

Can anyone recommend a better sharable tool that's specific for homework organization?

Thanks!
Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School