Larry,

Perhaps "Democracy for Science"

Perhaps not. Perhaps the solution will merely be an awareness.

At least the context of the problem on the table.

Consider:

Science for the People, PeopleĀ¹s Science, Science for the 99%, etc.

Larry

On 8/13/15, 11:13 PM, "Science for the People Discussion List on behalf of
Jim West" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of