These are all great! Thanks everyone!

Host, Executive Producer

The Julianna Forlano Show
WBAI & Progressive Voices Radio Network
www.JuliannaForlano.com
www.twitter.com/@juliannaforlano

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Romsted, Laurence <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Julianna:

Alan Robock, Department of Environmental Sciences, Rutgers University, New
Brunswick, New Jersey.

Link:  http://www.envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock/

He was a participant in the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
<http://www.ipcc.ch/>, which was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, 2007.

Gives excellent presentations.

You can use my name if you contact him.

Larry Romsted

Larry Romsted
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Wright-Rieman Laboratories
610 Taylor Road
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854-8087
USA

848-445-3639 (office)
848-445-2618 (dept)
732-445-5312 (fax)
732-325-4047 (cell)
http://chem.rutgers.edu/romsted_laurence_s

On 8/11/15, 10:36 AM, "Science for the People Discussion List on behalf of
Beckwith, Jonathan Roger" <[log in to unmask] on behalf