From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 12:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Monarch

Foreword: Some of you may know (I hope) that I moved to Idaho last November.

A field note from today: (1) I started reading the new book "Monarchs: In a Changing World" (Cornell University Press; ISBN 978-0-8014-5315-1) and (2) Watched (for a long time) a Monarch nectaring on wildflowers in my aunt's garden here in Mountain Home, ID. It was a very fresh individual.

My best to all

--

"A cowboy is a hired hand on the middle of a horse contemplating the rear end of a cow."

Edward Abbey

Alan C Gregory
Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.
700 SW Miner St., Mountain Home, ID 83647
Air Force Public Affairs Alumni Association, life member
and
International League of Conservation Writers

Blog: http://vermontconservation.blogspot.com/