Sorry for cross posting:

I have been asked to co-chair a Patient Engagement Committee for our hospital network with initial work to create a charter for the group with senior managers. Does anyone have such a group in their hospital and have any pertinent documents they are willing to share? Plans are to seek senior management mandate, create an A3 around what an ideal patient engagement strategy would look like, pull internal and community stakeholders together. Any frameworks, charters, org charts - anything that might be of value would be greatly appreciated.

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Division of Education, Educational Infrastructure
(Library Services and Patient Education)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you want it with librarians as professional guides.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.