I have been asked how to cite "exitcare" and I cannot find an answer.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks so much.  I don't have a subject to go with it - it could be any subject.  Thanks again.

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
http://www.smhcs.org/p.aspx?p=431
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.