Hi MedLibbers

Can anyone help with this please?

Satia JA. Dietary acculturation and the nutrition transition: an overview.
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2010 Apr;35(2):219-23

Many thanks in anticipation!

Simon

Kind Regards,

Simon

Simon Alberici|Library and Knowledge Manager|Harvey Besterman Education Centre Library
Health and Social Services | Gloucester Street| St Helier | Jersey |JE1 3QS
T: +44(0)1534 442664 | E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | W: www.gov.je<http://www.gov.je/>

**********************************************************************************************************************
Care : If you have received this email and it was not intended for you, please reply to the sender, and then delete it.
Please treat our information in confidence.  This communication may contain legal advice which is confidential and/or
privileged. It should not be forwarded or copied to anyone else without the prior permission of the sender.

Contract : This email does not form any binding agreement unless it is supported by an official States of Jersey
purchase order form.

Content : All States information systems may be monitored to ensure that they are operating correctly.  Furthermore,
the content of emails and other data on these systems may be examined, in exceptional circumstances, for the purpose
of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use. This email has been scanned for viruses by the States of Jersey email
gateway.

Confidentiality: The confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. As a public authority, the States of Jersey is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011. Under this Law we may be required to disclose information we hold, including the contents of this email and any response to it, unless the information is protected from disclosure by an exemption under the Law or any other enactment, including the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005.