One of my doctors asked me the following:

"We would be interested in a PubMed search of the top 20 pediatric [named
particular specialty] publishing over say the last 3-5 years along with the
top 10 pediatric institutions publishing. Is that a doable search?"

Since PubMed only allows alphabetization on first and last author, and as
far as I know,

doesn't allow a blanket affiliation search by specialty, I am stumped.

I can't think of another database that would give this precise information.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me, or know of a resource that would
help.

--
Linda DeMuro MLS
Manager, Library Services and