Mark:  gopubmed.org is fantastic!
I ran an appropriate search, then clicked the 'statistics' tab, and got
almost exactly what I need.
This will be a big help.  Thank you so much.
I am copying this to the list, because I think others could benefit from
knowing about this.
I was not aware of gopubmed.org and what it could go.

Linda DeMuro MLS
Manager, Library Services and
International Scholars Program
Nationwide Children's Hospital