.

These links may help in this regard:

http://tinyurl.com/p2q4drg

http://tinyurl.com/obojx9q

http://tinyurl.com/oyfnfle

http://tinyurl.com/prw4ba4

The last link is tighter than the others

Also of possible interest

An index to journal ranking lists on specific topics or disciplines
related to medicine and health.

http://tinyurl.com/nlsyoqm

AND

Diabetes Monitoring gets a bit cloudy when you put a bandage on it.

http://tinyurl.com/qalg79o

When two statisticians become romantically involved, they may look forward
to the weekend so that they will have the time to go out on a data.

Statistics is sometimes defined as a number of things.

Happy weekend everyone.

.

.

Sincerely,