>>> need to study the books, but know how to recap stuff from here, and use this as a quick reference tool"

Well-Duhhhh,-Dept. :)

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Director of Library Services |Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine | 350 Howard Street|Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864 804-6986 http://www.vcom.edu
(The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.)