From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda DeMuro
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reference Question Puzzler

One of my doctors asked me the following:

"We would be interested in a PubMed search of the top 20 pediatric [named particular specialty] publishing over say the last 3-5 years along with the top 10 pediatric institutions publishing. Is that a doable search?"

Since PubMed only allows alphabetization on first and last author, and as far as I know,

doesn't allow a blanket affiliation search by specialty, I am stumped.

I can't think of another database that would give this precise information.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me, or know of a resource that would help.

--
Linda DeMuro MLS
Manager, Library Services and

614 722 3203 (phone)