If you run a search in SCOPUS you can filter by either SOURCE or
AFFILIATION   the difficult part is to get the correct text words as it
doesn¹t use subject headingsŠso if you type ³pediatric oncology² it will
give  you occurrences of the phrase but won¹t necessarily talk about
treatment of children with neuroblastoma.

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218

If you need reference assistance please send an email to

"Privacy/Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message."