Thanks Margaret (and Liz, previously). My "pediatric oncology" search was admittedly "quick and dirty" just to demonstrate how to choose the Statistics (sorting) option in GoPubMed. I wish I had SCOPUS or Web of Science!

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vugrin, Margaret
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reference Question Puzzler

If you run a search in SCOPUS you can filter by either SOURCE or
AFFILIATION   the difficult part is to get the correct text words as it
doesn¹t use subject headingsÐso if you type ³pediatric oncology² it will give  you occurrences of the phrase but won¹t necessarily talk about treatment of children with neuroblastoma.

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218

If you need reference assistance please send an email to [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Privacy/Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message."