From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian A Helstien
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Re: ? Google Medicine

CAUTION: This Email is from an EXTERNAL source. Ensure you trust this sender before clicking on any links or attachments.

Try a google search of medicine.google.com.  Fifth current hit is "Google Medical Search" at www.search-med.com.  Source says it is a Google Custom Search.

Brian A. Helstien, SISD, MLS,
Director, Special Technologies Initiatives,
Library IT, University Libraries,                       x06913
University of Southern California,              (213) 740-6913
Los Angeles, California, 90089                [log in to unmask]
Information is independent of media or format