From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed)
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 6:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ref: Question - publication type - Case Reports AND Review!

I happened to come across this specific record in PubMed:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980475

It is indexed as both Case reports as well as Review

In the methods section - the authors mention that it is a systematic
review. Any clue as to why it is indexed as a Case report as well?

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Web: www.qmed.org.in <http://www.qmedkf.org.in/>   www.indianmedicalsites.in

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI. IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected. Thank you. Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.