From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kristin Yiotis
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SEARCH HELP: Nat Tox Prog studies 1986

Esteemed colleagues:
I  am having a time finding two articles. I have them listed below. I emailed the Archivist at . National Toxicology Program early this week, to no avail. As government documents they should be freely accessible, but where? Any advice?

US Department of Health and Human Services. National Toxicology Program. Genetic Toxicity Studies. Salmonella. Study ID 4176004, 1986.

US Department of Health and Human Services. National Toxicology Program. Chromosome Aberrations. Salmonella. Study ID 390219, 1986.

Thank you so much!

Kristin Yiotis, MLIS
Library & Information Services
CCSA, Inc. CAUCSL