Apologies for cross-posting.  One of our faculty has requested a copy of this dissertation & I'm unable to locate.  I've searched LocatorPlus, WorldCat, LC, DISCCRS, NDLTD, & TESEO, & come up empty; I don't have access to ProQuest to search there.

Author:  Carrera, Montse Armengol
Title: Effect of general osteopathic treatment (GOT) on golf swing technique
Institute:  Escola d'Osteopatia de Barcelona
Date: either November 2013 or April 2014

Does anyone have any ideas that I haven't tried?  (The item's language is Catalan, but apparently that doesn't present a problem for the requester.)   Many thanks - for once I'm at a dead end.

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Director of Library Services |Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine |
350 Howard Street|Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864 804-6986 http://www.vcom.edu
(The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of
Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.)
[cid:[log in to unmask]]