This is most likely what is being talked about for Google:  http://www.techlicious.com/blog/google-knowledge-graph-medical-information-from-doctors/

Teri Lynn

--
Teri Lynn Herbert, MS, MLIS
Medical University of South Carolina Library
Dept. of Library Sciences & Informatics

On 8/12/15 12:20 PM, "Medical Libraries Discussion List on behalf of Wade, Sarah R" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> on behalf of [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I was just getting ready to say the same thing. There is no Google Medicine. I am not sure what they were referring to.

Sarah R. Wade, MLS | Assistant Medical Librarian
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Post Office Box 4280  Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
4350 US 421 South  Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Levine Hall 258 | Toll Free (855) 287-6613
(910) 893-7334 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Information helps you to see that you're not alone. That there's somebody in Mississippi and somebody in Tokyo who all have wept, who've all longed and lost, who've all been happy. So the library helps you to see, not only that you are not alone, but that you're not really any different from everyone else.
Maya Angelou
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY 910-893-7334