To which I'd say: don't buy something because you love it. Buy something
because with the right approach it'll make money, and if you love it, so
much the better.

Unless you can actually AFFORD to keep a losing cause you love afloat.

P.S. - don't do your own due diligence. Hire sharks to do it for you.
They'll be very expensive, and worth every penny.