From: Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Subject: First Meeting!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that our first general meeting of the semester
will be tomorrow (9/14) in Perkins 107 at 6pm. We will be talking about our
plans and goals for the semester!

Also, a quick reminder that if anyone you know of wants to be added to our
listserv, please have them email me at [log in to unmask] And if for some
strange reason you want to be removed from the listserv, I can also take
care of that for you.

See you tomorrow!!

Best,
Erica