Sorry to send out another email but I just wanted to clarify a little bit. I forgot how many new people had been added to the listserv in the past couple of weeks and I have gotten some responses from people about which club this email is from. I am sending out this email for Engineers Without Borders and I hope to see you all tonight at the meeting!

Best,
Erica

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erica Quallen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Subject: First Meeting!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hey everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that our first general meeting of the semester will be tomorrow (9/14) in Perkins 107 at 6pm. We will be talking about our plans and goals for the semester!

Also, a quick reminder that if anyone you know of wants to be added to our listserv, please have them email me at [log in to unmask]. And if for some strange reason you want to be removed from the listserv, I can also take care of that for you.

See you tomorrow!!

Best,
Erica