Great little report Tom.
Our friends saw 2 Crossbills at THE spot.  They had wandered up the road on
their own, and Mark and I never saw them.  We've done many CBCs with them
both in Florida and Arizona.  Last year
they saw 2 Lewis Woodpeckers.... one of the "good" ones for Green Valley,
AZ CBC.  Thanx again
for showing us.  Hope to see you again soon.      Sandy and Mark