When you start to see these larger flocks of Yellow-rump warblers with a few
Ruby-crowned Kinglets thrown into the mix it signals, to me, the tail end of
another passerine migration here in the Kingdom. Out at Victory a couple
days ago, in a 2 minute span I counted 71 Blue Jays (RJ's to Ali)  stream
silently above me southward. This seems impossible that not even one of them
had some obscenity to call to me as I watched from below. "See you later
sucker" . And what of those that forgo the trip south still in the woods and
at the feeders, do they think less of those leaving.like in the back of
their minds do they think: Snowbirds!! On Wednesday up at Moose Bog there
were 5 Boreal Chickadees and 5 Gray Jays along the trail & a couple
Swainson's Thrush. The Gray Jays are just becoming more & more people
friendly often accompanying visitors for long distances along the trail. The
Boreal Chickadees becoming more & more a routine find there (at least to
me).

Today I went with a friend to Moose Bog again at a weird time for me 11:00
am and had some luck. List follows:

Moose Bog Trail, Essex, Vermont, US

Sep 26, 2015 11:15 AM - 1:15 PM

Protocol: Traveling