I've pretty much given up posting to the VTBird list because it just doesn't work properly any more, though I've worked with the list owner and my email provider in vain attempts to solve the problem.

Regardless, I'll still try a quick post because I believe at least some of you will receive it:

Yesterday afternoon (Friday), I saw and was able to photograph a Black-bellied Plover at St. Albans Bay Town Park. It was on the shore in company of a lone Least Sandpiper not far from the stone buildings. I'm not sure if it will still be there today, but I seem to remember that last year's BBPL stayed around for more than one day.
As well, a town worker at the park had seen a black and white bird on Thursday and, on looking at Sibley's rendition of BBPL in breeding plumage, said that is definitely what he had seen.
So, although it's nothing like last year's shorebird bonanza at St. Albans Bay Town Park, some interesting birds are still trickling through!

Best regards,Charlotte Bill