I second Sue’s comments! The organization and thoughtfulness that went into such a diverse event were incredible.

I don’t know who added the double rainbow and the adult Bald Eagle in among the cows (seen by several people as they approached the site). Those were definitely above and beyond!

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center