From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Kristin Yiotis
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CHAT: Squirrel redux

Well, not to heighten the already ridiculous, our phone & internet were cut
off for several days starting a week ago Friday through the weekend to
Monday when AT&T finally got a truck on the road to do the fix. Well it ends
up that a squirrel (yep!) chewed through the protective sheath and the
entire line, cutting off land line service to several homes on my street.
We, however, were the only ones who called in the problem; none of the
others even noticed their land lines weren't working! I guess they have
cable or DSL something for internet...
kristin
Kristin Yiotis, MLIS
Library & Information Services