[image: Inline image 1] <http://nahsl.libguides.com/nahsl2015>

*We said:  *early bird registration for NAHSL 2015
<http://nahsl.libguides.com/nahsl2015> would end today!

*We said:* "NO EXTENSIONS THIS YEAR, AND WE MEAN IT!"

It turns out, though, that the folks at the Omni Providence aren't nearly
as strict as the CPC is. Thanks to them, you now have until 5 pm
on Tuesday, September 29 to make those reservations and still receive the
group rate—and also to register for the conference under the early bird
rate.

This also means an extension on our room raffle!* If you make a reservation
for three nights (October 17, 18, 19) by 9/29, you’ll be entered in a
raffle for an upgrade to a King Corner suite at the Omni! *Make sure to use
the Group Code: 101415NAHSL when making your reservation!
*http://nahsl.libguides.com/hotel2015
<http://nahsl.libguides.com/hotel2015>*

Takeway message?

*Earlybird hotel AND conference registration has been extended to Tuesday,
September 29, at 5 pm.*

(But seriously, it will really help us if you do it now!)

See you in a few weeks!

Erika Sevetson, NAHSL 2015 CPC Chair