Hello EWB!

Just a reminder for those of you wanting to work on the Rain Garden
Project, we will be having a meeting tonight at 6pm meeting in the Perkins
lounge and finding a place to work from there.

We will be discussing the compilation of a new rain garden report and the
responsibilities that entails as well as distributing tasks.

I have an individualized emailing list for the Rain Garden Project to send
documents and other meeting minutes for the project, if you would like to
be on this list, please let me know and shoot me an email at

Best,
Ben Cares