Hi Everyone,

The next EWB meeting will be on Monday 10/12 at 6pm in Perkins 107.
We've got some updates on the outreach program established with Hunt
Middle School, some cool new stuff to talk about concerning our grey
water project, and most likely some announcements regarding the rain
garden.

Also, yesterday we got funding from the SGA for our trip to Syracuse
for the EWB-Northeast Conference! We will have one last discussion
regarding who wants to go on the trip on Monday and those selected
will be notified later on next week. We are going to select people
semi-randomly, trying to have a nice diverse group of students from
all classes. Remember, if you want to attend you MUST be registered
with us via EWB-USA. If this process confuses you, please look at the
last email I sent out.

Finally, there is an Open House this Sunday and we'd like to have
someone there with a table to represent EWB. It is on Sunday from
10:00 am to Noon in the Davis Center. It will probably just be
prospective students and their parents, nothing serious. If you are
able and willing to be there email me back ASAP so I can confirm a
spot for the club.

Ill see ye all on Monday.

Thanks,
Sean