Hey everyone!

We covered lots of stuff tonight so if you couldn't make it to the meeting, make sure to look over the meeting minutes so you're up to date for the next meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2WNviNluRgL9jyX6ItoFZBClKbhlRrHFeTmVOcaEoo/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven't already registered with EWB-USA, please do that ASAP! EWB-USA needs to know that we have active members and if you plan on going to the conference, you need to be registered here: http://www.ewb-usa.org/

We will let you know when the next meeting is (probably in 2 weeks); hope to see you there!!

Best,
Erica