Hello EWB!

Just a reminder for those of you wanting to work on the Rain Garden Project, we will be having a meeting tonight at 6pm meeting in the Perkins lounge and finding a place to work from there.

We will be discussing the compilation of a new rain garden report and the responsibilities that entails as well as distributing tasks.

I have an individualized emailing list for the Rain Garden Project to send documents and other meeting minutes for the project, if you would like to be on this list, please let me know and shoot me an email at   [log in to unmask]

Best,
Ben Cares