Hey everybody!

Last night's meeting was awesome and hopefully everyone is as as excited as I am about the progress we're making on our project. Attached are the meeting minutes from last night's meeting. If you didn't get a chance to make it, take a look at these so you can get caught up!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBVcsWaR8XRdRAJ2dHEFOSru9NQbTVHHRjmpVFj_bg8/edit?usp=sharing

If you haven't paid your dues already, please try to bring these next meeting to give to our treasurer Jon. Since some of you just got added to our listserv, below is the link to our Google Drive page. Everything for our projects gets archived here so take a sec to familiarize yourself with this, especially if you're taking on a leadership or project manager role.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B25pDQrjhu_bZjZiNzAyMzYtOWM5OC00ODJkLWIyYjEtZjU3MTBkNTc4NDMz&usp=sharing

See you all soon!

Best,
Erica