I'm seeing some CSS issues. In Chrome, the text labels under the row of
icons along in the upper right (Blackboard, Facebook, PeopleSoft, etc.)
are overlapping, even at full screen.

Also, I'm finding the font size for much of the text in myUVM to be a
little small for these old eyes (and no way that I can find for me to
adjust, other than increasing the zoom in the browser itself).
Increasing the zoom to 125% so I could read more comfortably also
cleared up the overlapping text in the icon row, for what it's worth.

Helen Read
Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
University of Vermont