Hi Helen,

Are you using a Mac?

I am unable to reproduce this; for me Chrome (Windows) appears to be
resizing the icons OK with ctrl+ and ctrl- (as you stated):

David M. Alles
Portal Developer
Office of the Registrar
University of Vermont
360 Waterman Building
85 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Tel: 802-656-1026
Fax: 802-656-8230
Email: [log in to unmask]

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.