Network Services corrected the issues that were surrounding some network
routing with both wireless and wired connections for on and off campus
sites.

The SSLVPN issues have been corrected as well.

Should you notice any continued issues with either SSLVPN or connecting
to sites, Please notify us.

Thanks again for your patience.

-Mike

Michael T. Voity