Thanks for sharing that, Dan. We have been looking for a reliable test
to run in attempts to rule out network issues when we experience
performance problems over here in Aiken. Speedtest.net usually selects
Burlington Telecom as test server based on ping results. I get 488 Mbps
down and 31 up right now.

Your local, experimental server reports 600+ Mbps up and down this
morning. A battery of other tests using off-campus sources shows rather
poor upload speeds...

DSLreports: 683 down, 64 up
Comcast: 429 down, 5 up
Speakeasy: 691 down, 8 up