Speedtest is showing normal values now from my end. Thanks Dan!
--

Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont | Spatial Analysis Lab

802.656.3324

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dan Brisson
Monday, October 19, 2015 1:45 PM
As it turns out, we have discovered a problem with our Border Firewalls.  After closer inspection, we failed over to the redundant box and the asymmetry has cleared up, at least according to my testing.

Ernie, if you could test again and let me know.

Thanks for alerting us to this!

-dan

Dan Brisson
Network Engineer