My computer ran some sort of update this evening before shutting down.
Now, trying to connect from home, the VPN icon in my system tray is
gone, and Cisco VPN is missing from the programs on my start menu.

https://sslvpn.uvm.edu stalls out trying to find the right Java
whatever...but downloading and running the installer works until I get
the following error that "the specified account already exists":

Cisco VPN also doesn't show up in the Add/Remove programs list in
Control Panel.
I have a Dell laptop, 64-bit, Windows 7.

Don't know if this is a fluke or related to this new client release. (I
used VPN daily from home last week and all was well.)
Thanks,
Emily

Emily J. Stebbins-Wheelock
Director, Office of Operational Excellence
Division of Finance

University of Vermont
123B Waterman Building
802.656.4421