My computer ran some sort of update this evening before shutting down.
Now, trying to connect from home, the VPN icon in my system tray is gone, and Cisco VPN is missing from the programs on my start menu.

https://sslvpn.uvm.edu stalls out trying to find the right Java whatever...but downloading and running the installer works until I get the following error that "the specified account already exists":

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

Cisco VPN also doesn't show up in the Add/Remove programs list in Control Panel.
I have a Dell laptop, 64-bit, Windows 7.

Don't know if this is a fluke or related to this new client release. (I used VPN daily from home last week and all was well.)
Thanks,
Emily
Emily J. Stebbins-Wheelock
Director, Office of Operational Excellence
Division of Finance

University of Vermont
123B Waterman Building
802.656.4421