Bridged does not work very well with Wi-Fi, if I recall correctly. Have
you configured bridging to use your Ethernet connection, or is it set to
"auto"?

NAT with work regardless of the host machine NIC that is used behind the
scenes, but can cause some problems with name resolution, amongst other
potential problems.

-J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251