Nothing that's consistent.

For instance, I just logged in as me on the machine I'm building. This time
our "N: drive" mapping didn't appear and isn't usable in explorer, but is
accessible via the command prompt. It also took a few minutes for the drives
to show up. There is nothing more than the informational entries in the
Group Policy logs.

Sometimes, though, I get the warnings or errors that say something to the
effect of "Completed Group Policy Drive Maps Extension Processing in 151735
milliseconds" (actual entry & processing time). BUT, that never necessarily
corresponds with having these issues. I went probably went a good half dozen
logins before I saw the issue repeat.

This is happening with two separate GPOs, too. My main work machine uses a
special GPO for our IT group and the peripheral machine I'm working on is
using our general user GPO.

Mickey Mossey