Hi all,

The upgrade was successfully  complete at about 7:30 this morning.

Some users are reporting 'flashing in the URL bar'.  This can be solved
by clearing your browser cache.

Also, any bookmarks you have to myUVM should just be
"https://myuvm.uvm.edu".  If you saved one from the earlier version, it
may be something like "https://myuvm.uvm.edu/cp/home/displaylogin" which
is no longer valid.  While we do have a redirect in place, it would be
best to change it to the simplified form.

Web Team -- could you please make this change on www.uvm.edu.

Thanks,
Paul

--