I'm seeing some CSS issues. In Chrome, the text labels under the row of icons along in the upper right (Blackboard, Facebook, PeopleSoft, etc.) are overlapping, even at full screen.

[log in to unmask]" height="113" width="440">

Also, I'm finding the font size for much of the text in myUVM to be a little small for these old eyes (and no way that I can find for me to adjust, other than increasing the zoom in the browser itself). Increasing the zoom to 125% so I could read more comfortably also cleared up the overlapping text in the icon row, for what it's worth.
Helen Read
Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
University of Vermont