Thanks for sharing that, Dan. We have been looking for a reliable test to run in attempts to rule out network issues when we experience performance problems over here in Aiken. Speedtest.net usually selects Burlington Telecom as test server based on ping results. I get 488 Mbps down and 31 up right now.

Your local, experimental server reports 600+ Mbps up and down this morning. A battery of other tests using off-campus sources shows rather poor upload speeds...

DSLreports: 683 down, 64 up
Comcast: 429 down, 5 up
Speakeasy: 691 down, 8 up
Verizon: 537 down, 10 up