Hi Tim-

I believe that by design when anonymity is turned on, the tokens table and the survey table are completely disassociated. Therefore you cannot bring data from the token table into the survey table.

You could get around this by asking the survey taker to provide that information in the form of questions.

AEH

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Tim Raymond <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I would like to set up UVM's limesurvey for course evaluations.
> I'd like to use anonymous mode and get additional attributes output
> (class, section, term_code)
>
> This seems to not be compatible and I can understand why, does anyone
> know of a way to get it to work?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tim
>
> --