Classroom Technologies has been using airmedia, there's one installed in
the Dean's Conference room at BH if you're interested in seeing how it
works. They're fine for most things but video is a bit choppy. I believe
the vendor has a better device out now. Andrew Horvat can tell you more.

-Lyman

--

Lyman Ross
Systems Librarian